2014 Special Events Calendar
Please join us…
Sunday, April 20, 2014
SUNRISE – 6:00 a.m.
- Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Hendersonville Memory Gardens
- Crestview Memory Gardens
SUNSET – 6:00 p.m.
- Joelton Hills Memory Gardens
- Harpeth Hills – Sunday, May 25th 3:30 concert featuring Nashville Community Band
- Hendersonville Memory Gardens – Saturday, May 24th 3:30
- Crestview Memory Gardens – Sunday, May 25th 3:00
- Sumner Memorial Gardens – Saturday, May 26th 10:00
- Tree of Memories Service will be at 2:00 p.m. (At Harpeth Hills join us in the Pavilion)
- Lighting of Candles will be at 4:00 p.m. (At gravesites)
To make it easier for families to remember when our candlelight services are we schedule them for the first Saturday of December each and every year.
West Harpeth Service of Remembrance
West Harpeth – Sunday, December 7, 2014 5:00 p.m.
For those who lost a loved one in recent months, please R.S.V.P. for the special service to honor and remember.
We know the holidays are especially difficult for you.The service is a time to reflect on cherished moments spent with your departed loved one. During the service, each family will light a candle symbolizing their memories and the warmth of shared love.
Call us at (615) 352-9400 to let us know you plan to attend.
For any further information, please feel free to call one of our offices:
- Crestview / Sumner Memorial Gardens (615) 452-1943
- Harpeth Hills (615) 646-9292
- Hendersonville (615) 824-3855
- Gallatin (615) 452-1943
- Joelton Hills (615) 876-7791
- Springfield Memorial Gardens and Funeral Home (615) 384-5437
- West Harpeth (615) 352-9400
Regular office hours at the funeral homes and cemeteries are Monday through Saturday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Sunday Noon to 5:00 PM. Please give us your suggestions and comments. We plan these events for you and want them to be as successful as possible. Thank You.